We specialize in repairing hydrants under pressure or we use the shut-off valve. This will not inconvenience your customers at all. With over twenty-five years of experience in doing hydrant repairs we are confident in our ability and offer a one year warranty on all the work that we perform.
1. Check static pressure.
2. Check flow rate in gpm.
3. Check operation of hydrant.
4. Lubricate the hydrant.
5. Clean area around the hydrant.
6. Clean and paint the hydrant.
7. Give location of hydrant by address and GPS coordinates.
We provide a written report in a binder and on a disk detailing all of the information about the hydrant for future reference.
For those hard to operate or stuck hydrants
1. Check and replace all gaskets and o-rings in the top working section of the hydrant.
2. Lubricate the top section of the hydrant and caps.
3. Give location of hydrant by address and GPS coordinates.
For those leaking hydrants
1. Disassemble the hydrants.
2. Check and replace all worn parts.
3. Clean and lubricate the hydrant.
4. Make written report on work performed and performance of hydrant.5. Give location of hydrant by address and GPS coordinates.
For those hydrants that are to low.
Converting non-traffic model hydrants to traffic model hydrants.